Pumpkin Fiber Soap
%100 Handmade Organic Pumpkin Fiber Donkey Milk Soap - Cleopatra’s Beauty Secret
- Donkey milk has powerful anti-ageing and healing properties as it contains essential fatty acids. These fatty acids lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and help to regenerate damaged skin.
- It is also effective in healing and soothing minor skin abrasions.
- It has a high calcium content and retinol, which has an anti-ageing effect.
- Donkey Milk is a good source of Vitamin A, B1, B6, C, D, E Omega 3, Omega 6 and Amino Acids.
- Pumpkin Fiber Donkey Milk Soap purifies edible natural herbal oils and cleans the skin deeply while pumpkin fibre helps peel off dead skin cells.
The ancients regarded donkey milk as an elixir of long life, a cure-all for a multitude of ailments, and a potent tonic capable of skin rejuvenation.
It is said that Cleopatra, queen of Egypt, maintained her beauty and the youth of her skin in baths of donkey milk. The daily care required a herd of about 700 donkeys. The Romans also used donkey milk for its therapeutic properties.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Honey, Donkey Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled Water, Honey Fragrance Oil, Mica Powder